Forum Jamatora is running

It is a next piece of our plan to make our website better and functional.

Our Forum is now active, you can quick join or just view the content. Here is direct link:

We would like to open on forum categories which are out of sort of other our sites and to set up new channel of communication.

After consideration we chose Simple Machine Forum (SMF) as default forum engine.

Take a look on default layout:

From time to time we will test new settings in the forum’s layout .

Hope it will be useful for you.

Jamatora Forum Team

15 comments

• vintagehouserestaurant.com

My family every time say that I am killing my time here at net,
    except I know I am getting know-how everyday by reading such nice content.

• Kaley Bonfiglio

Sup, a person which is used to generate good, nevertheless
    the last a number of threads happen to be kind of boring¡K I
    personally neglect your current enormous writings.
    History numerous articles or blog posts are only a tad away from watch!
    appear!

• good recipes

Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re using?
    I’m looking to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a
    difficult time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your layout seems
    different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique.
    P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

• jarek jeleniewski

Answering your question we are going on WordPress Base
      with our own scripts.

Hope it will help You

Cheers
      Jarek

• kohls 30 percent off

I couldn’t resist commenting. Exceptionally well written!

• olde hickory Tap room

Hello there! This blog post couldn’t be written much better!
    Looking through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He always kept talking about this. I’ll send this article to
    him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. I appreciate you for sharing!

• Hatchsandwich.Com

I read this post completely on the topic of the difference of latest and
    earlier technologies, it’s remarkable article.

• kidkraft uptown dollhouse

Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article
    post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

• Jason

I wanted to thank you for this fantastic read!! I definitely loved
    every bit of it. I have you book marked to look at new stuff you Woah!
    I’m really loving the template/theme of this site. It’s simple, yet effective.

A lot of times it’s tough to get that “perfect balance” between usability and visual
    appearance. I must say you’ve done a excellent job with
    this. Also, the blog loads super fast for me
    on Internet explorer. Outstanding Blog! I am sure this post has touched all the internet viewers, its
    really really nice piece of writing on building up new web site.

• jarek jeleniewski

Cheers Jason,

thanks for your kind words. In fact we just learning how to
      run our blogs in separate structure – I mean news for news, work for work stuff, etc.

For sure one thing I have in mind that is much time consuming almost like a part/full time job.

However, it’s very nice after all to see comment like yours.

Jarek

• mental health okc

Its like you learen my mind! You appear to understand a lot
    about this, like you wrote the e-book in it or something.
    I feel that you just can do with some percent to drive the message home a bit,
    but instead of that, that is wonderful blog. A fantastic read.
    I will certainly be back.

• jarek jeleniewski

Hello Laurence,

it’s true. You are 100% right about one thing what is
      that before we ran and now and possibly in next future we learn.

Every example of god work is worth to implement or at least to ask one question:
      “What and how I can do, to make this place better?”

In the next step, I will try set up a fresh look by write out new css layout.

I hope that next time you will be back,
      our blog will be still interesting for you.

Jarek

• top 5 cvv shops

Нi there! This post couldn’t be written any better!
    Rеɑding this post reminds me off my previous room mаte! He always
    kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him.
    Fairly certain he will have a good гead.
    Thanks for sһaring!

• jarek jeleniewski

Hi,

thank you for groovy comment.
      It is always nice to have readers who enjoy the content.

I will keep in mind your words to harder develop this blog.